9345 Ventura Way
Chatsworth, CA 91311
OUR STUDY CIRCLE
The focus of our study circles is to show how Sathya Sai’s teachings help us in everyday life. Some examples of recent study circles are….
- “How to manage stress in the work place using Baba’s teachings”
- “How do we get God’s Grace and then keep it”
- “What does Baba say about earning Money?”
- “Why is service to man so important?”
- “Who are we really serving?”
- “What is the law of Karma and how does it work?”
All study circles are lively and interactive center members are encouraged to share their Sai experiences and always receive a Swami quote on the particular topic to read out.
One Study circle per month is called “Sai Messages to all of us” where Baba’s quotes are handed out and the quote you receive is your message from Swami for you personally and to share with the group.
Is on Thursday nights at 7:00pm. Please call beforehand to let us know if you are coming.
Once per month, we make 100 packed lunches for the San Fernando Rescue Mission. The lunches go to homeless women and children in the San Fernando Valley. The lunches are prepared on the first Sunday of each month at 3:00pm at the Center. It is a vegetarian lunch that consists of the following items:
- Large Veggie Bean and Cheese Burrito (Onions, Garlic Bell Pepper, Zucchini Spices, Pinto Beans and Cheese)
- An Apple
- Protein Bar
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Potato Chips
- Rice Crispy Treat (or variation)