The Sathya Sai Baba Center of Hollywood was established in the early 1970’s and is one of the oldest centers in the United States.
The center is located at the Crescent Heights Methodist Church, 1296 N. Fairfax Ave. in West Hollywood (Corner of Fountain and Fairfax). Parking is in the rear and entered on Fountain.
Our devotional meetings are held once a week on Thursday from 7:30pm to 9:30pm. The devotional meetings include the following:
- Silent meditation
- Gayathri chanting
- Audio/video presentation or study circle or a speaker
(depending on the week)
- Devotional/bhajan singing
We also offer a comprehensive mix of service/seva projects which are focused on serving critical needs in our community:
- Cooking and serving food to the homeless in downtown Los Angeles (weekly)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Powerpoint) tutoring/teaching for youth at a juvenile delinquent camp in Malibu (weekly)
- Cook and serve dinner at a Homeless Shelter in Santa Monica (weekly)
- Monthly Convalescent home visits